Bryn Casson, DDS
Dr. Casson is a Haweater at heart! Raised on Manitoulin Island, he graduated from MSS.
He then attended Trinity College at the University of Toronto, Graduating as a Doctor of Dental Surgery. Trained in implantology, dental surgery, laser dentistry, oral anesthetic services, endodontics, and diagnostic imaging, Dr. Casson provides a wide range of dental services to families of Manitoulin Island and the North Shore.
Casson Dentistry is dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud of.
He is the former President of the Sudbury Dental Society and a member of:
- The Ontario Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine
He continues graduate studies in Laser Dentistry. In his spare time, Dr. Casson enjoys the outdoors of Northern Ontario and the waters of the North Channel with his wife Anne, two daughters, and grandson.
- Member American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- RCDSO Member Authorization in Oral Sedation
- Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Certificate in CBCT P&A
- Member OKU Honorary Dental Society
Ready to schedule an appointment with Dr. Casson?
Call us today to get started!